Senior Manager, Logistics & Customer Collaboration (#10100846)
Avanta Consulting has been retained by our client to search for a Senior Manager, Logistics & Customer Collaboration to join their great team with a driven, vivacious group of people.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, this role will oversee Logistics, Warehousing and Customer Order Fulfillment. The ultimate goals of the Senior Manager, Logistics & Customer Collaboration is to develop and sustain consistent, distribution and storage of finished goods, to attain sales and service targets while maintaining quality standards and cost targets.
Key responsibilities include:
Successful candidates will have:
- Transportation needs of the company.
- Oversight of 3PL facilities and ensuring that established performance standards are being met at all times.
- Inventory control of all inventory including finished goods, raw materials, promotional and marketing support items.
- Tracking of all current KPI’s and developing new measures to help support the successful growth of the company
- Working as a part of the forecasting team to help maintain, develop, and improve company forecasting initiatives.
- Working to convert company forecasts into production plans to best manage the company’s financial resources and achieve desired fill rates and inventory turns.
- Maintaining high customer fill rates and perfect order statistics.
- Managing the day to day distribution relationships with key production and logistics partners in Canada and the US.
- Working to improve the company’s overall inventory turns statistics through strategic planning.
- Managing vendor relationships with key transportation providers and negotiating improved rates.
- Optimizing the company’s use of its transportation dollars to achieve efficiency savings.
- Planning and development of the department to pursue continuous improvement through rapid growth trends.
How to Apply
- Bachelor’s degree or College Diploma with a focus on Business or Operations
- 8+ Years of Logistics Planning/scheduling experience preferably in CPG
- 5+ years of experience in a Leadership/Management role
- Apics/CPIM Designation preferred
- Experience with physical and system inventory reconciliations
- Advanced competency with ERP’s and planning functions
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Proven track record of performing well under pressure and delivering high-quality work under tight deadlines
- Ability to problem-solve/troubleshoot all operational issues
- Strong communication, and interpersonal skills
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
, are a team of executive recruiters, based in Vancouver,
each specializing in a different area of focus. By dedicating time to learn about what success means for every different job function and industry, we’re able to locate the people who can make it happen. Through strategic networking and proactive headhunting using the Avantage™
approach, our team delivers hard-to-find candidates on a consistent basis.