Senior Brand Manager, Innovation (#10100885)
Avanta Consulting has been retained by our client to seek a Senior Brand Manager, Innovation to join their great team who are a driven, vivacious group of people.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, Brand & Innovation you will be responsible for accelerating the pace of Innovation at the company.
Key responsibilities include:
Successful candidates will have:
- Lead the Innovation to develop big Innovation ideas that continue to fuel topline growth for the brand
- Change the trajectory of a business through new and unique Innovation strategies
- Successfully develop talent by driving high performance and a strong team culture
- Lead and execute consumer insights, trend gathering and competitive monitoring to identify opportunities for product Innovation
- Effectively communicate at all levels of the organization, gain senior level alignment
- Influence and persuade across the organization to procure and leverage resources, remove barriers, and engage cross functional teams to ensure projects are successful and timelines are met
- Demonstrate business ownership by delivering or exceeding the annual plan, providing an outlook on the trajectory of a business, as well as executing and adapting strategy/marketing plan
- Champion each new product launch to the sales organization and customers resulting in early adoption and effective sell-through
How to Apply
- Undergraduate degree in business; MBA preferred or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 5+ years of professional experience in both brand management and Innovation roles, within a consumer packaged goods organization
- Experience managing and leading a team is a must
- Successful experience with established and new products at various phases of life cycle development
- Experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience in many aspects of brand management and Innovation (segmentation, positioning, advertising/promotions and agency management, market research and consumer insight development, and new product development)
- Product marketing experience
- Strong financial acumen, analytical skills and P&L management experience
- Aggressive growth mindset with a collaborative, influence-driven work style
- Clear commercial acumen and strong general management savvy
- Collaborative team player and team builder who excels at partnering and influencing decision making at all levels of the organization
- Visionary, positive, and energetic leader that fosters a unique, diverse, and winning culture
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
, are a team of executive recruiters, based in Vancouver,
each specializing in a different area of focus. By dedicating time to learn about what success means for every different job function and industry, we’re able to locate the people who can make it happen. Through strategic networking and proactive headhunting using the Avantage™
approach, our team delivers hard-to-find candidates on a consistent basis.