Registered Accounts Administrator (#10227707)
Our client, an independent, employee‐owned, full‐service investment firm, who are very proud of their vibrant culture and are committed to providing career‐long support for learning and growth. Are seeking a Registered Accounts Administrator
to join their team in their Vancouver office.
Key responsibilities include;
- Recording client information applicable to registered accounts.
- Processing various forms of account activity in registered accounts.
- Providing support to advisory staff regarding registered accounts.
- Assisting with the process of registered account tax reporting.
- Ability to work closely and collaboratively with team members.
Successful candidates will have;
How to Apply
- Extensive knowledge of various registered plan types.
- Proven ability to deliver results within prescribed deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to exercise good judgement and decision making within a policy and regulatory framework.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Experience with estate processing and tax reporting.
- Experience with the Broadridge Dataphile Platform or similar bookkeeping system.
- Experience in a financial institution.
- Solid understanding of CRA rules on registered products and their characteristics.
- Working knowledge of financial regulatory requirements on registered products, AML, and compliance.
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
, are a team of executive recruiters, based in Vancouver,
each specializing in a different area of focus. By dedicating time to learn about what success means for every different job function and industry, we’re able to locate the people who can make it happen. Through strategic networking and proactive headhunting using the Avantage™
approach, our team delivers hard-to-find candidates on a consistent basis.