Office Manager (#10334304)
an ‘industry leader in cloud-based hospitality solutions’ are searching for an Office Manager, who will be responsible for creating and maintaining a pleasant work environment, while ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
Key responsibilities include
- Own the day-to-day operations of the fast paced office.
- Manage reception, consistently provide a warm welcome to guests when they arrive and answer daily phone calls and transfer to appropriate parties and/or take messages.
- Carry out effective and efficient operating and administrative policies.
- Ensure office is regularly stocked of necessary office supplies, food and drinks.
- Internal meeting management (including bi-weekly meetings, birthday coordination, catering requests, 3F room management).
- “Own” the office environment and ensure all common areas, kitchens, boardrooms and conference rooms are organized, presentable and well stocked.
Successful candidates will have:
- File / Records / Contract management (signing, counter signing and filing).
- Compile and create expense reports.
How to Apply
- Proven experience as an Office Manager, Front Office Manager or Administrative Assistant.
- High school degree; additional qualification as an Administrative Assistant or Secretary will be a plus.
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular).
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Ability to work on own initiative and take responsibility where necessary and to work as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
, are a team of executive recruiters, based in Vancouver,
each specializing in a different area of focus. By dedicating time to learn about what success means for every different job function and industry, we’re able to locate the people who can make it happen. Through strategic networking and proactive headhunting using the Avantage™
approach, our team delivers hard-to-find candidates on a consistent basis.