Inside Sales Representative
Do you love the “buzz” from closing a sale? Are you a confident communicator and enjoy the challenge of working towards targets? Are you someone with charisma, assurance and an earnest desire to help people? If this sounds like you, read on to learn more.
We’re looking for a results-driven sales enthusiast, who will focus on customer acquisition. This position involves cold calling new potential clients, client business referrals, or web leads. Provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered, and additional presentations as needed. Work with client to create solutions for their needs and consult through the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
Key responsibilities include:
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Working with sales team when closing sale
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Building pipelines with channel partners and team members to close sales
- Maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process
Successful candidates will have:
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all day
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
- University degree or equivalent
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Previous experience in outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience preferred
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred
How to Apply
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Avanta Consulting, are a team of executive recruiters, based in Vancouver, each specializing in a different area of focus. By dedicating time to learn about what success means for every different job function and industry, we’re able to locate the people who can make it happen. Through strategic networking and proactive headhunting using the Avantage™ approach, our team delivers hard-to-find candidates on a consistent basis.