Marketing Coordinator (#10384663)
Avanta Consulting has been retained by our client to look for a Marketing Coordinator
who will direct, develop and implement all marketing and communications activities ensuring they are in line with the purpose, vision, and values, support strategic plan initiatives and implement an online marketing plan to drive sales, lead generation and sales with target audiences across Canada but primarily in Vancouver and Toronto.
Key responsibilities include
- To champion the mission, vision, values and sustainability principles.
- Models B Corp (Sustainability) Principles.
- Act as company representative to promote business opportunities and social initiatives in the community.
- Develop the marketing plan including strategies to support sale of product in the market.
- Maintain brand identity; supervise brand consistency with internal and external partners.
- With Chief Story Officer and Operations Manager collaborate on new business and new product development.
- Develop a marketing engagement plan, allocate budget for content, paid advertising, outreach and events, and regularly review and modify plans and analyze results, continue to evolve and iterate approach.
- Manage programmatic campaigns targeted to user acquisition and online conversion.
- Develop and implements programs and campaigns with appropriate evaluation and metrics; provides creative direction and guidance for design, content and media assets.
- Establish metrics and goals (MROI).
- Oversee all social media and public relations activity including crisis planning and response.
- Keeps brand story and storytelling supports up to date:
- Content creation: writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels.
- Social media marketing: creating, managing and growing the company's presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other strategically relevant online properties.
- Events and event planning: planning events in the community; attending local industry events (may be outside of standard business hours).
- Partnerships: establish partnerships with key local organizations that are a strategic fit given our objectives.
Successful candidates will have:
- Demonstrated knowledge of gift giving process, local artisan products, customers service.
- Hire, train, develop, evaluate and provide corrective action if required for Marketing Team Contractors.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Chief Storyteller.
How to Apply
- A degree in Marketing plus a minimum of 2 years digital marketing experience.
- Demonstrated experience in B2B digital marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to lead in a values-based environment.
- Professional computer and communication skills.
- Experience in building communities.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- The ability to think strategically and effectively present new ideas; creative thinker.
- Knowledge or understanding of: e-commerce, Salesforce CRM, digital funnel marketing, social media advertising (Google, Facebook, other), SEO & paid search, Google analytics, trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement, testing and optimization, PPC, Programmatic/Remarketing, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and display advertising, B Corp.
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
, are a team of executive recruiters, based in Vancouver,
each specializing in a different area of focus. By dedicating time to learn about what success means for every different job function and industry, we’re able to locate the people who can make it happen. Through strategic networking and proactive headhunting using the Avantage™
approach, our team delivers hard-to-find candidates on a consistent basis.