ESTATE & TRUST ADMINISTRATOR (10509793)
has been retained by our client to lead the search for an Estate & Trust Administrator
to join their constantly growing team in Vancouver.
CULTURE AND VALUES
They are very proud of the vibrant culture that they have built and sustained for many years. It’s the way they do things, how they make decisions and what defines which behaviors work and don’t work – it’s what makes up their DNA. Their values are the cornerstone of their culture, a set of principles that provide a compass for our actions and unify them as a team.
They have skiers, mountain bikers, hockey players, runners, volleyball players, movie buffs, bookworms, animal lovers, musicians, yogis, world travelers and every other variety of person you can imagine. You will work with really interesting people and make great friends, too.
They are serious about supporting the communities where we all live and work. They are committed in heart and mind to everything we do in the community, and they work hard to inspire passion and fun while doing it.
Continuous learning matters. They are committed to providing career-long support for learning and growth.
- Recording client information applicable to estate & trust accounts
- Processing and tracking account activity in estate & trust accounts
- Providing support to advisory staff regarding estate & trust accounts
- Processing of tax reporting for estate & trust accounts
- Interest in attaining MTI Estate and Trust Professional designation
- A minimum of 2 years experience with estate & trust accounts
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to exercise good judgement and decision making within a policy and regulatory framework
- Experience in a financial institution is an asset
- Experience with the Broadridge Dataphile Platform or similar bookkeeping system
- Experience with tax reporting
We believe in ‘cultivating connections to the working world’.
At Avanta Consulting, our business is about making and building relationships. We find top quality candidates for our clients and help their businesses grow.
Our vision is ‘we will change the way you grow’.
Our values include ownership, responsibility and accountability and our staff adhere these and ensure we deliver quality and integrity while exceeding client expectations in talent acquisition. We are a fun, passionate and close-knit team of executive recruiters that are dedicated to providing clients with a unique approach to recruiting – proactively headhunting and delivering hard-to-find candidates on a consistent basis.
How to Apply
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Looking forward to hearing from you!
The Avanta team