HUMAN RESOURCES AND PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR
We have been retained by our client to seek a Human Resources and Payroll Administrator
to join their team in Surrey, to assist with the continued growth and success of the company.
Key responsibilities include
Successful candidates will have:
- Coordinate and support all facets of Human Resources including employee and labour relations, performance management, recruitment, policy compliance, payroll, healthcare and benefits administration, etc.
- Lead and support management with the recruitment process, including preparing job postings, screening, interviews, assessments and coordinating employment advertisements through various media, etc.
- Update and maintain information and generate reports as required using HRIS in support of management requests.
- Prepare & Submit payroll on biweekly basis for Hourly & Salaried employees
- To keep current with the taxation of salaries/Wages, Benefits and other factors
- Maintain & document all payroll records
- Reconcile General ledge with regard to payroll transactions
- To resolve issues related to T4s, employee hours discrepancies, paystubs, CPP, EI
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding payroll issues or concern
- To verify information in new hire package
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Filing Year End T4s
- To verify payroll remittances on biweekly basis
How to Apply
- 2+ years of experience in HR/Payroll
- Experience with third party payroll services would be an asset
- Diploma or certificate in Human Resources and/or Payroll
- Attention to detail
- Be able to work in a fast paced, time sensitive corporate environment
- Be able to work independently & be organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Looking forward to hearing from you!
The Avanta team