Our client, a passionate firm who has earned a global reputation for their holistic approach to project design and implementation, are seeking a receptionist
who enjoys organizing and maintaining office needs and assisting the team with a variety of administrative responsibilities. You will be the front face of the company working at the reception desk and acting as a go to for employee questions.
This role will appeal to the individual who is an outgoing team player and has excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as strong computer skills.
Key responsibilities include
Successful candidates will have:
- Reception duties - answering the telephone, emails, greating clients and candidates
- Schedules and coordinates meetings including organizing teleconference, rooms, food, supplies
- Set-up and clean-up before/after meetings
- Maintaining cleanliness of the office, busy kitchens and boardroom areas (includes monitoring and ordering kitchen inventory and office supplies)
- Assisting with travel bookings
- General administrative duties as required
- 3 - 5 years of related experience
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent customer service skills with positive and courteous telephone etiquette
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Professional appearance
- Ability to multi-task without compromising on quality
- Extremely dependable and punctual
- Ability to prioritize tasks according to importance in a fast-paced environment
- Positive “can-do” attitude, with willingness to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally with both co-workers and our clients
We believe in ‘cultivating connections to the working world’.
At Avanta Consulting
, our business is about making and building relationships. We find top quality candidates for our clients and help their businesses grow.
Our vision is ‘we will change the way you grow’
Our values include ownership, responsibility and accountability
and our staff adhere these and ensure we deliver quality and integrity while exceeding client expectations in talent acquisition. We are a fun, passionate and close-knit team of executive recruiters that are dedicated to providing clients with a unique approach to recruiting – proactively headhunting and delivering hard-to-find candidates on a consistent basis.
How to Apply
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Looking forward to hearing from you!
The Avanta team