Personal Executive Assistant (#10851634)
Avanta Consulting has been retained by Nature's Path
to seek a Personal Executive Assistant to supports the Co-CEO & Founder by providing administrative expertise. The duties include but are not limited to arranging travel plans, meeting minute-taking and distribution, scheduling appointments and drafting both internal and external correspondence. This role is also required to maintain confidentiality and professionally interact with team members, management and the public. Other duties shall be assigned as necessary.
Key responsibilities include:
Provide high quality, timely, discreet and confidential personal administrative support to the CEO and COO:
Personal Assistance to CEO and COO include:
- Providing direct administrative and office management support to the Executive VPs, Sales & Marketing as needed.
- Maintain work schedules and calendars including personal calendars of CEO and COO
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager
- Taking dictation and minutes
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Reviewing all documents, reports, and correspondence prepared for executive signatures for format, content, grammar, spelling and make edits as necessary
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Carrying out specific projects and research
- Completing expense reports, pay invoices, and other related duties
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Facilitating communication from department managers, business unit leaders, and project managers
A welcoming and professional experience for all visitors to the Richmond office by:
- Establish and maintain a calendar tracking all regularly scheduled activities and ad hoc events, including significant dates, payment due dates, appointments, travel, family birthdays, wedding anniversaries, and other occasions
- Maintain the personal calendars of the CEO and COO, accepting appropriate appointments on their behalf and making the necessary arrangements
- Perform payments for personal household expenditures and maintain appropriate record keeping
- May need to coordinate household services
- May ned to coordinate household events
Successful candidates will have:
- Answering all incoming calls; screening, assisting and referring where applicable
- Ensuring all visitors are welcomed and offered coffee, tea, or water
- Present a positive and professional image of the executive office to all visitors, suppliers, inquiries, and other persons
- Post-secondary diploma preferable or relevant discipline, required.
We believe in ‘cultivating connections to the working world’.
- At least 10 years of related experience in senior administrative / Executive level roles
- Experience working with highly confidential information
- Keen attention to detail
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability in key software applications such as Excel, Power Point, and Word.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- An individual who is extremely resourceful, adaptable and flexible
- Ability to learn quickly and take ownership for tasks
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and deal with issues in a diplomatic and tactful manner
At Avanta Consulting
, our business is about making and building relationships. We find top quality candidates for our clients and help their businesses grow.
Our vision is ‘we will change the way you grow’
Our values include ownership, responsibility and accountability
and our staff adhere these and ensure we deliver quality and integrity while exceeding client expectations in talent acquisition. We are a fun, passionate and close-knit team of executive recruiters that are dedicated to providing clients with a unique approach to recruiting – proactively headhunting and delivering hard-to-find candidates on a consistent basis.
How to Apply
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Looking forward to hearing from you!
The Avanta Consulting team