PPC/SEM Manager (#10920373)
Avanta Consulting has been retained by Ecomm Lab to search for a PPC/SEM Manager to join their fun, innovative and enterprising team. The ideal candidate is analytical, detail-oriented, entrepreneurial and has strong bid management knowledge. He/she is also a self-starter that requires minimal supervision and is proactive in getting work completed without constant direction.
Key responsibilities include;
- Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of strategies.
- Perform daily on Facebook different types of campaigns such as carousel ads, post engagement, page likes, brand awareness, video ads, dynamic products ads, canvas ads and so on.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search following company goals.
- Support the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance company goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet company goals.
Successful candidates will have;
- 5 years of direct AdWords experience working with e-commerce companies.
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing with a focus on growth and ecommerce.
- BS/BA degree preferred.
- Google AdWords / Bing certification are required.
- An understanding of nuances of email best practices including subject lines, A/B testing, and deliverability.
- A proven track record of delivering most optimal marketing spend ROI across Google AdWords, Facebook, affiliate channels.
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Strong problem-solving skills, blending creative and analytical skills to solve challenging and complex problems.
- Experience working with Facebook Ads and popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, Bing).
- Experience in affiliate marketing and influencer marketing considered a bonus.
- Amazon FBA marketing experience will be an added bonus.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
At Avanta Consulting we believe in ‘cultivating connections to the working world.’
Our business is about making and building relationships. We find top quality candidates for our clients and help their businesses grow.
Our vision is ‘we will change the way you grow’.
Our values include ownership, responsibility and accountability and our staff adhere these and ensure we deliver quality and integrity while exceeding client expectations in talent acquisition. We are a fun, passionate and close-knit team of executive recruiters that are dedicated to providing clients with a unique approach to recruiting – proactively headhunting and delivering hard-to-find candidates on a consistent basis.
How to Apply
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
The Avanta team