Brand Manager e-Commerce (10965040)
has been retained by our client to search for a Brand Manager e-Commerce.
This role is responsible for facilitating the development, integration and alignment of brand strategies as they relate to the organization goals and objectives within the online environment. As a champion of building the brand, the Brand Manager eCommerce will focus activities committed to driving commercial excellence across innovation, communication and product.
The Brand Manager e-Commerce will manage the end-to-end process of the e-commerce business to enhance the customer experience and drive revenue growth through B2C transactions. This person will be responsible for identifying and planning for the future needs of the B2C business. This role will also encompass B2B elements across the pharmaceutical channel.
This is a hands-on role that builds and drives the e-commerce websites while coordinating with the Director of Marketing and other team members.
Key responsibilities include
e-Commerce Management (25%)
e-Commerce Sales (25%)
- Manage the day-to-day e-commerce experience across multiple sites, multiple mobile, tablet, laptop and computer devices to support the overarching digital and e-commerce strategy
- Ensure the user experience is technically flawless, the experience intuitive and the brand is properly represented across the various sites and devices
- Manage the product merchandising across the e-commerce experience along with executing content input and testing of the website’s and devices’ functionality
- Create a superior customer experience by working with the Marketing and Finance teams to guide fulfillment and returns processing for the e-commerce business
- Troubleshoot e-commerce issues and solicit customer feedback to improve service and digital experience
- Coordinates cross functionally with the customer support team
- Support the development and execution of brand and promotional campaigns across the brand’s digital experience and maintain an e-commerce promotional calendar
- Partner with marketing to develop, execute and evaluate promotional, transactional and other automated email campaigns
- Support and execute ongoing SEO improvements across the e-commerce experience
- Closely collaborate with the advertising agency & Marketing Director to develop and execute media targeting strategies
Digital Ecosystem (25%)
- Report and track key e-commerce, email and other important digital marketing metrics
- Make data driven decisions and propose best practices or efficiencies to improve future campaigns or the website experience
- Ongoing, continual analysis of the B2C (and B2B as appropriate) business and competitive environment to identify site experience and customer experience improvements to grow business
Successful candidates will have:
- Assist in the brand development and integration of various EHS/EHT ecosystems
- Lead the relationship with EHT Agency on digital ecosystem and provide recommendations where necessary on optimization
- Demonstrate critical thinking and initiative to leverage market research across all functional areas to drive enhanced business understanding and results;
- Become a resident expert on cannabis plant, product, regulatory and other related matters; Perform other duties as required.
We believe in ‘cultivating connections to the working world’.
- Bachelor's degree required, and MBA preferred
- 4-6 years minimum years experience managing e-commerce websites and digital marketing initiatives
- Experience in the cannabis industry an asset
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook etc).
- Specific knowledge of digital tools such as Shopify, SalesForce, MailChimp and Google Analytics a plus • Solid understanding of Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) planning process
- Experience in the evaluation of digital and e-commerce campaigns given clear KPIs
- Ability to handle confidential matters and time sensitive material in a professional manner
- Excellent written & verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
At Avanta Consulting
, our business is about making and building relationships. We find top quality candidates for our clients and help their businesses grow.
Our vision is ‘we will change the way you grow’
Our values include ownership, responsibility and accountability
and our staff adhere these and ensure we deliver quality and integrity while exceeding client expectations in talent acquisition. We are a fun, passionate and close-knit team of executive recruiters that are dedicated to providing clients with a unique approach to recruiting – proactively headhunting and delivering hard-to-find candidates on a consistent basis.
How to Apply
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Looking forward to hearing from you!
The Avanta team