Account Manager (11052416)
has been retained by our client to seek an Account Manager. As an Account Manager, you will deliver an exceptional customer experience for our amazing roster of clients. You are personable, well-spoken, service driven and an effective communicator. As a conduit between our clients and the team, you thrive on making things happen in thoughtful and resourceful ways ensuring everyone has everything they need when they need it.
Key responsibilities include:
Successful candidates will have:
- Maintain regular communication with client contacts
- Ensure project deliverables are being met by the team
- Communicate the project scope to the team
- Gather requirements from the client and assign to the relevant specialist
- Identify opportunities to grow accounts and present these strategies to clients
- In person reporting and strategy meetings as well as supporting at trade shows and conferences
- Proactively address any concerns/issues to ensure they are resolved quickly and with integrity
- Report on progress and results on a weekly/monthly basis
- Project manage deliverables on time, every time
- Excellent communication skills 2+ years relative experience
- Demonstrated customer service and sales experience
- Ability to resolve issues quickly and professionally
- Ability to keep up-to-date across multiple projects and accounts in a client facing environment
- Experience being a team lead or manager
- Ability to strive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- 1-2 years of project management experience
- Strong attention to detail and financial ability (projections, budgeting)
- Ability to pick up new concepts quickly and translate them simply
- Tech-savvy, comfortable working with a range of digital tools and platforms; knowledge of digital marketing, PPC, SEO, email marketing a plus
- Strong writing ability
- Generally optimistic and health conscious
We believe in ‘cultivating connections to the working world’.
At Avanta Consulting
, our business is about making and building relationships. We find top quality candidates for our clients and help their businesses grow.
Our vision is ‘we will change the way you grow’
Our values include ownership, responsibility and accountability and our staff adhere these and ensure we deliver quality and integrity while exceeding client expectations in talent acquisition. We are a fun, passionate and close-knit team of executive recruiters that are dedicated to providing clients with a unique approach to recruiting – proactively headhunting and delivering hard-to-find candidates on a consistent basis.
How to Apply
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Looking forward to hearing from you!
The Avanta team