Quality Assurance Lead (11203529)
has been retained by our client.
Our client is a young, exciting, and growing agricultural company whose mission is to be the best fresh herb and specialty produce company in the world. Currently, they are looking to add a QA Lead to join their Pack House team in Bradford, Ontario. The QA will ensure product quality through implementing tests and procedures, conducting inspections, and defining corrective actions. He/she will play an important role to maintain the quality of the company's produce.
Successful candidates will have:
- Write, review and implement standard operating procedures
- Complaints investigations
- Pre-Ops Inspections
- Line checks and documentation
- Receiving inspections
- Vendor Claim reports
- Water and environmental monitoring testing
- Finished Goods verification
- Sanitation program monitoring
- Assist in food safety and organic certification audits
- Relevant education in food science or similar
- 2-4 years of experience as a QA technician in the Food industry preferred
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of chemistry and microbiology preferred
- the ability and experience to make sound decisions
- the ability to work independently and be hands on
- confidence and excellent communication skills to interact with a diverse staff as an authority
We believe in ‘cultivating connections to the working world’.
At Avanta Consulting
, our business is about making and building relationships. We find top quality candidates for our clients and help their businesses grow.
Our vision is ‘we will change the way you grow’
Our values include ownership, responsibility and accountability and our staff adhere to these and ensure we deliver quality and integrity while exceeding client expectations in talent acquisition. We are a fun, passionate and close-knit team of executive recruiters that are dedicated to providing clients with a unique approach to recruiting – proactively headhunting and delivering hard-to-find candidates on a consistent basis.
How to Apply
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Looking forward to hearing from you!
The Avanta team