Store Director - Ottawa, ON (11204612)
has been retained by our client Spence Diamonds. Our sought after client first changed the jewellery retail game into a state of the art experience back in 1986. Today they are the largest Canadian-owned retailer of diamond jewellery, and they are looking for a competitive, and high energy Store Director
to lead their sales team who beams enthusiasm and the will to conquer.
Successful candidates will have:
- Sales leadership, hiring, training, mentoring and coaching of sales professionals
- Drive sales success through metrics analysis and targeted coaching
- Oversees the productivity, accuracy, and efficiency of all store staff
- Ensure you, as well as the branch team members, reaches their individual and branch sales goals weekly, monthly and annual
- Provide weekly updates to a District Manager on the store and individual salespersons’ performance
- Comfortable presenting valuable products and presenting products with confidence
- Ability to quickly gain positive rapport in a face to face environment
- Works closely with senior management to ensure the smooth operation/integration of the branch within the company structure
- Works to find and develop future managers
- Ensures new staff follow and understand all steps in the training process
- Makes sure staff are following the selling system and that the customer receives the benefits of the full Spence experience
- Facilitates weekly store meetings relaying store results and company information
- Conduct one-on-one and instantaneous coach sessions
- Ensure all company controls and procedures are maintained in regards to safety and loss prevention
- Proven track record as a sales leader with 3+ years of leadership experience
- Disciplined, high energy, outgoing personality
- Leaders that are driven for sales results by following key sales activities
- Leaders with great attention to detail, who embrace structured processes
- Retail experience is NOT necessary
- Jewellery experience is NOT preferred
- Flexibility to work weekdays, weekends on a rotating schedule
We believe in ‘cultivating connections to the working world’.
At Avanta Consulting
, our business is about making and building relationships. We find top quality candidates for our clients and help their businesses grow.
Our vision is ‘we will change the way you grow’
Our values include ownership, responsibility and accountability and our staff adhere to these and ensure we deliver quality and integrity while exceeding client expectations in talent acquisition. We are a fun, passionate and close-knit team of executive recruiters that are dedicated to providing clients with a unique approach to recruiting – proactively headhunting and delivering hard-to-find candidates on a consistent basis.
How to Apply
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Looking forward to hearing from you!
The Avanta team