Intermediate Architect (11235701)
has been retained by our client Revery Architect.
Revery Architect specializes in beautiful designs for everything in-between and including urban landscapes and interiors. They discover and relinquish the beauty in dormant opportunities latent in each project’s site. Revery Architect is globally recognized for their buildings. Key projects include UBC’s Chan Centre, Washington’s Arena Stage, the Allard Hall in Edmonton, and the Kowloon’s Xiqu Centre.
The Intermediate Architect
will use their construction knowledge and drawing skills to design buildings that are safe, functional, sustainable, and aesthetically pleasing. He/she will design the construction of projects, alterations, and redevelopments. The architect must be able to adapt their plans to budget constraints, environmental conditions and client needs.
Successful candidates will have:
- Draft and create building designs in great detail
- Liaise with construction professionals regarding the project’s feasibility and potential
- Work around constraints such as city planning legislation, environmental impact, and project budget
- Work closely with building service engineers, construction managers, architectural technologists, etc.
- Communicate with the project team and Project Manager consistently throughout each project – both verbally and in written form
- Writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts
- Specify and identify project requirements
- Contribute to the production, coordination, and management of projects from design through construction administration
- 5-9 years’ work experience
- Passion for architecture and drawing
- Work experience in condominium design, consultant coordination, and construction documentation
- Software experience in Autocad (a must have) and Revit Rhino (asset)
We believe in ‘cultivating connections to the working world’.
At Avanta Consulting
, our business is about making and building relationships. We find top quality candidates for our clients and help their businesses grow.
Our vision is ‘we will change the way you grow’
Our values include ownership, responsibility and accountability and our staff adhere to these and ensure we deliver quality and integrity while exceeding client expectations in talent acquisition. We are a fun, passionate and close-knit team of executive recruiters that are dedicated to providing clients with a unique approach to recruiting – proactively headhunting and delivering hard-to-find candidates on a consistent basis.
How to Apply
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Looking forward to hearing from you!
The Avanta team