Executive Assistant (#11245727)
has been retained by our client My Marijuana. My Marijuana, who is focused on medical Marijuana production, research, development and distribution, is searching for an Executive Assistant, who will provide confidential support to the CEO.
With operations growing at a rapid pace, our client wants to build a dedicated team to join this acquiring business, which is already a national and global recognized brand.
This candidate will assist with the direction and growth of the company and will to be ‘one step ahead’ to anticipate needs and deliver results. This fantastic opportunity is for someone who is looking to take their career to a higher level and be part of a company that is changing with the culture.
Key responsibilities include:
Successful candidates will have:
- Managing the CEO and Chairman’s calendar of appointments, travel, and events.
- Scheduling, planning for and coordinating appointments/meetings.
- Managing, responding to and following-up on phone inquiries from internal and external callers.
- Track, record and prioritize all issues and commitments requiring action and ensure follow up in a professional and timely manner.
- Maintaining current and accurate business contact information.
- Schedules executive domestic and international travel including multi-segment bookings, and compiling documents and itineraries for travel-related meetings. Proactively addresses all aspects of the CEO’s travel such as currency, weather, phone plan, culture and locale to ensure effective use of time and resources to promote productivity.
- Performing additional assignments as required.
- Completion of a diploma or degree in a business or related discipline with a minimum of 5 years of advanced administrative experience plus at least 3 years in an Executive Assistant capacity.
- Advanced proficiency using Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Well established collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with on-line travel arrangements is a definite asset.
We believe in ‘cultivating connections to the working world’.
At Avanta Consulting
, our business is about making and building relationships. We find top quality candidates for our clients and help their businesses grow.
Our vision is ‘we will change the way you grow’
Our values include ownership, responsibility and accountability and our staff adhere to these and ensure we deliver quality and integrity while exceeding client expectations in talent acquisition. We are a fun, passionate and close-knit team of executive recruiters that are dedicated to providing clients with a unique approach to recruiting – proactively headhunting and delivering hard-to-find candidates on a consistent basis.
How to Apply
Applicants should send a resume outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Looking forward to hearing from you!
The Avanta team