Marketing & Customer Service Coordinator (11271578)
has been retained by our client to seek a Marketing and Customer Service Coordinator
to support thier growth model and provide best in class service to their customers. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Customer Service & Marketing Coordinator
is a critical member of the team who supports many internal and external customers. As the first point of contact, you answer incoming calls with grace and eloquently transfer callers to the appropriate person. You are a born organizer and initiator that commits to high quality results. Possibly, you’ve had a customer service job in the past but now want to apply your marketing education to the real world. You can multi-task and help with marketing campaigns, brand awareness, lead generation and trade show coordination amongst others. You live the INSTI core values of innovation, perseverance, being sensational, taking ownership, and inspiration.
- Create social media content
- Manage, coordinate and track PR/promotional activities to include press and social media
- Assist with compiling market and competitor research
- Write, execute and deploy email marketing collateral, campaigns and web content
- Coordinate and organize all tradeshow arrangements (registration, shipping of booth, promotional materials, travel)
- Assist in the development and execution of corporate events (holiday parties, employee appreciations, shareholder meetings).
- Manage the company's website as well as the INSTI branded website to ensure that they are current, dynamic, and relevant
- Review web analytics on an ongoing basis and generate monthly reports regarding site traffic
- Support sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, new product information
Successful candidates will have:
- Answer incoming calls and transfer to the appropriate party
- Promptly respond to customer communication inquiries and troubleshoot customer issues
- Support internal colleagues by performing office support duties including preparing and proofreading communications, preparing reports, scheduling meetings, assisting with company functions, data entry, out of office coverage, etc.
- Provide sales support to existing and new customers by providing product performance information, benefits, sales processes and costs as required
- Train as back up to the Order Fulfillment and Customer Service Coordinator for vacation
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in marketing or a related field
- 1-3 years of experience in customer service, communications, market research or marketing
- Confident, engaging written and oral communication skills with excellent organizational abilities
- Expertise in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and CRM tools (SalesForce)
- Social media application knowledge (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- Must demonstrate initiative and critical thinking with a high attention to detail
- Knowledge of sexual health, HIV, public health, and retail will be required to be developed and would be an advantage. Applicants should exemplify this or demonstrate how they intend on developing, with support, this knowledge once in the position
We believe in ‘cultivating connections to the working world’.
At Avanta Consulting
, our business is about making and building relationships. We find top quality candidates for our clients and help their businesses grow.
Our vision is ‘we will change the way you grow’
Our values include ownership, responsibility and accountability and our staff adhere to these and ensure we deliver quality and integrity while exceeding client expectations in talent acquisition. We are a fun, passionate and close-knit team of executive recruiters that are dedicated to providing clients with a unique approach to recruiting – proactively headhunting and delivering hard-to-find candidates on a consistent basis.
How to Apply
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Looking forward to hearing from you!
The Avanta team