Investment Associate (#11309135)
has been retained by our client to search for an Investment Associate
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Various aspects of general administration.
- Coordinating client account documentation and follow‐through to account opening.
- Preparation and tracking of account transfers.
- Assistance with client outreach including e‐mail, client correspondence and telephone communication.
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
- Executing equity, fixed income and some mutual fund trades.
- Business development, preparing marketing materials.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook required.
- Post‐secondary education and three years of previous experience in the investment industry required.
- Completion of the Canadian Securities Course and the Conduct and Practices Handbook Course to meet the qualifications necessary to be approved as a Registered Representative.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Strong analytical and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Client service focused – committed to exceeding client expectations.
- Discipline, drive and accountability.
- Self‐starter, takes initiative.
- Relationship building skills. Team oriented – willingness to take on challenges and provide input to evolve the business.
At Avanta Consulting
, our business is about making and building relationships. We find top quality candidates for our clients and help their businesses grow.
Our vision is ‘we will change the way you grow’
Our values include ownership, responsibility and accountability and our staff adhere to these and ensure we deliver quality and integrity while exceeding client expectations in talent acquisition. We are a fun, passionate and close-knit team of executive recruiters that are dedicated to providing clients with a unique approach to recruiting – proactively headhunting and delivering hard-to-find candidates on a consistent basis.
How to Apply
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Looking forward to hearing from you!
The Avanta team