New Accounts Administrator (#11309150)
has been retained by our client to search for a New Accounts Administrator.
They are celebrating its 95th
anniversary as an independent, employee‐owned, full‐service investment firm. They are honoured to be recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for 19 consecutive years and as one of Canada’s Most Admired™ Corporate Cultures. The way they do things, how they make decisions and what defines the behaviours that work and don’t work, make up their DNA and is manifested in their vibrant culture.
They have skiers, mountain bikers, hockey players, runners, volleyball players, movie buffs, bookworms, animal lovers, musicians, yogis, world travelers and every other variety of person you can imagine! You will work with really interesting people and make great friends, too.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Working with Investment Advisors and Assistants in a fast-paced, service-driven environment.
- Reviewing client account applications and updating client account information.
- Setting up and updating account fees.
- Completing internal review reports.
- Compliance reviews and projects.
- New Accounts experience.
- Keen eye for detail and the ability to work efficiently and accurately.
- Ability to prioritize important and time-sensitive tasks.
- Operations experience at an investment firm.
- Experience with the Broadridge Dataphile platform or similar bookkeeping system.
- Proficient experience working with Excel.
- Experience with the PureFees platform would be considered an asset.
- A team-oriented and self-disciplined individual.
At Avanta Consulting
, our business is about making and building relationships. We find top quality candidates for our clients and help their businesses grow.
Our vision is ‘we will change the way you grow’
Our values include ownership, responsibility and accountability and our staff adhere to these and ensure we deliver quality and integrity while exceeding client expectations in talent acquisition. We are a fun, passionate and close-knit team of executive recruiters that are dedicated to providing clients with a unique approach to recruiting – proactively headhunting and delivering hard-to-find candidates on a consistent basis.
How to Apply
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Looking forward to hearing from you!
The Avanta team