Executive Assistant (11491160)
has been retained by our client t
o seek an Executive Assistant.
The Executive Assistant
will provide administrative support to members of an executive team. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver, and organized. Above all, we are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude.
Key responsibilities include:
Successful candidates will have:
- Accountable for managing a variety of day to day operational and administrative responsibilities including participation in and contributing to special projects
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings and conference calls – preparing agendas, organizing, scheduling and responding to queries
- Manage the execution of employee development programs including drafting invitations, registration, venue selection, and liaising with internal and external facilitators
- Monitor and track usage of employee recognition programs
- Maintain daily appointment calendars; including booking travel and accommodation
- Open and direct incoming mail; distribute correspondence and other material as appropriate
- Screen phone calls and route callers to the appropriate individual
- Manage invitation lists to sponsored events
- Prepare and submit expense reports
- Provide information by answering questions and requests
- Post-secondary education and previous administrative assistant experience
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required
- Diplomacy and professionalism in handling confidential material and correspondence
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Attention to detail
- Discipline, drive, and accountability
- Ability to build relationships anchored in trust and respect
- Preparedness and responsiveness with the willingness to meet each challenge directly
- A team oriented mindset– a genuine desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others
About Avanta Consulting
Our client's team has put their trust in us to find the right candidate to join their tight-knit team because we are more than recruiters - we are cultivators of connection.
Our driven team of executive recruiters leads with authenticity to foster real relationships with the brightest thinkers and doers across North America. We’re seasoned listeners—we get below the surface and into the hearts of people so we can align the right minds with the right businesses. We don’t settle until we find the right match that will help both the perfect candidate and the business thrive. We look forward to getting to know you.
How to Apply
Applicants should send a resume outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Looking forward to hearing from you!
The Avanta team