Marketing Coordinator (11496824)
has been retained by our client to seek a Marketing Coordinator
to support their growth model and provide best in class service to their customers.
Our client's INSTI is the world’s fastest testing platform – providing results in just 1 minute. Yes, you read that correctly – results in 1 minute not 1 to 2 weeks! We’ve been in business since 2002 and have recently been growing like crazy with the launch of new products all over the world. Their laboratories has ranked on Business in Vancouver’s Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies list two years in a row and is the winner of the 2018 Lifesciences BC’s Growth Stage MedTech Company of the Year.
The full suite of INSTI tests are greater than 99% accurate and have a world-wide footprint of regulatory approvals including US FDA, Health Canada, World Health Organization Prequalification and CE mark for Europe. Our client markets its HIV point-of-care tests, HIV self-tests and dual HIV/Syphilis Multiplex point-of-care tests globally with a strong product pipeline from our research team. INSTI is the world’s fastest test, which means more people tested, more people diagnosed and more people linked to care.
We are looking for agile and energetic people to join us on our mission to end AIDS. With millions of tests already sold, INSTI is trusted by healthcare professionals and recently available to consumers. Come join us on our journey and help make a difference in the world!
With rocket-ship growth, we are looking for a passionate person to support our product launches and expansion into new markets. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator
has a fundamental role in the delivery of product and market specific initiatives and building the INSTI community. You are motivated to drive change and provide a customer-centric brand experience. You will have the unique opportunity to roll-up-your-sleeves, make valuable contributions in creative areas that benefit the lives of many and play a vital role in driving forward our mission to get people tested with the best technology on the market.
You live the INSTI core values through and through:
in what we do and think.
NEVER SAY NEVER
to the impossible.
to our clients, partners, to each other, and to yourself.
of your own decisions, actions, and results.
to excel, help others, and the business.
Key responsibilities include
Successful candidates will have:
- Assists in various marketing areas as a key member of the marketing team; may include PR coordination, marketing campaigns, sponsorships, market research, print material, newsletters and merchandise production
- Crafts content that captures our brand’s voice to drive customer engagement and provides ideas for building brand loyalty
- Researches and participates in department brain-storming and idea generation sessions to bring impactful messages to life
- Works cross-functionally to assist with consumer packaging updates and liaises with internal and external resources on graphic assets and changes
- Supports the Marketing Manager in monitoring, measuring and reporting data relating to the effectiveness of marketing initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in marketing or a related field
- 1 year of experience in retail marketing, consumer marketing, healthcare marketing, communications or market research
- Confident, engaging written and oral communication skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, team player who takes initiative and thrives in managing multiple channels and determines priorities on the fly based on urgency and time
- Experience with Google Analytics and Wordpress is an asset
- Expertise in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and CRM tools (SalesForce) is an asset
- Willing to work flexible hours to meet challenging and changing deadlines
You are a dependable team player who wants to do something out of the ordinary. You thrive in high pressured environments and have an infectious enthusiasm to “get it done”. You are creative and want to play a part in creating our brand story. You are passionate about creating customer experiences to drive brand loyalty, growth opportunities, and educating nay-sayers.
About Avanta Consulting
Our client's team has put their trust in us to find the right candidate to join their tight-knit team because we are more than recruiters - we are cultivators of connection.
Our driven team of executive recruiters leads with authenticity to foster real relationships with the brightest thinkers and doers across North America. We’re seasoned listeners—we get below the surface and into the hearts of people so we can align the right minds with the right businesses. We don’t settle until we find the right match that will help both the perfect candidate and the business thrive. We look forward to getting to know you.
How to Apply
Applicants should send a resume outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Looking forward to hearing from you!
The Avanta team