Senior Sales Planning and Analysis Manager (11625381)
Avanta Consulting has been retained by our client to look for a Sales Planning and Analysis Manager to join their great team who are a driven and vivacious group of people.
The Senior Sales Planning and Analysis Manager will roll up their sleeves and use analytical skill set to understand the complexities and limitations of the company’s current reporting environment, and work proactively to enhance the accuracy, integrity and availability of data to support good decision making. They will understand the differences in customer and channel demands between Natural, FDM and Online. They will leverage a deep understanding of the business to provide value-adding insights to the company’s sales and trade financing strategy. Prior experience inConsumer-Packaged Goods will be considered a significant plus.
Key responsibilities include:
- Own the monthly rolling sales forecast that supports both external reporting to the Parent and internal demand planning for operations to effectively manage the supply chain.
- Work in close partnership with the sales team to optimize the trade investment across customers and products.
- Work with the marketing team to ensure that consumption metrics from various sources, including Point of Sale (POS) data and external providers such as SPINS and Nielsen, are properly considered and incorporated in the sales forecasting process.
- Enhance profitability of the business through customer and product profitability analysis, establishing appropriate KPIs and performance dashboards, and introducing ways to measure the ROI of customer and marketing investments.
- Provide insight to management related to key performance drivers in order to impact decision making ability.
- Lead the optimization of the systems that support the sales forecasting and trade management processes.
- Provide ad-hoc support to Executive Team on strategic and stakeholder management initiatives.
- Mentorship and coaching of four team members. Propose a road map to optimize team talent, function and structure.
Successful candidates will have:
- Degree in Business or Accounting
- Possess Accounting designation
- 2 years’ experience management experience in similar role
- Data warehouse knowledge –sql server an asset
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have high attention to detail while still being able to see the “big picture”
- Retail and CPG experience
About Avanta Consulting
Our client's team has put their trust in us to find the right candidate to join their tight-knit team because we are more than recruiters - we are cultivators of connection.
Our driven team of executive recruiters leads with authenticity to foster real relationships with the brightest thinkers and doers across North America. We’re seasoned listeners—we get below the surface and into the hearts of people so we can align the right minds with the right businesses. We don’t settle until we find the right match that will help both the perfect candidate and the business thrive. We look forward to getting to know you.
How to Apply
Applicants should send a resume outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Looking forward to hearing from you!
The Avanta team