Vice President, Sales
Our client is seeking a Vice President of Sales to lead their dynamic sales team. The ideal candidate is someone who is a visionary and has demonstrated experience in change management. The VP of sales will be responsible for meeting and exceeding the organization's corporate and budgetary goals, executing the company’s sales strategy, and driving customer engagement.
Key responsibilities include:
Successful candidates will have:
- Planning, directing, and coordinating the efforts of the entire sales team in order to ensure the gaining a competitive edge within the industry
- Ensuring maximum sales volume, exceeding sales targets and providing detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Managing sales budgets, overseeing various sales operational functions, and other resources to deliver profitable company growth
- Monitoring and gathering information on market trends, competitor activities.
- Driving company leadership through providing regular feedback on company sales performance, and motivating and developing sales staff members through the coordination of effective sales programs and training
- Exceeding customer expectations and monitoring client satisfaction
- Collaborating with other members of the Executive Team and fostering relationships with other key stakeholders of the organization
How to Apply
- 7+ years’ of sales experience in industrial sales
- 5+ years’ experience in a senior sales management role
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Business or a related field
- Demonstrated performance in change management
- Effective decision making and negotiation skills
- A passion for building solid customer relationships
- Proven ability to manage a team
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.