Digital Media Specialist (#6322536)
Our client is looking for a Digital Media Specialist to join their digital communications agency. Our client is a very strategic fast growing, innovative communications agency, doing work based on insights on some major household brands. They are expanding with clients in Toronto and also eventually into the US.
Key Responsibilities include:
Successful Candidates will have:
- Participates in the production of deliverables for new business opportunities and is an active member of the planning/strategy team.
- Delivers campaigns across media platforms
- Assists in the media campaign planning process, and provides Producers with time markers for projects.
- Works alongside Digital Media Analyst to devise reports for campaign success and optimize recommendations for improvement.
- Forecast and communicate problems and solutions
How to Apply
- 1+ years’ experience in an agency or marketing role
- 1+ years working with Facebook and working on AdWords SEM business
- Knowledge of digital landscape
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, custom charts, etc), Social Insight tools, Ad Editor platforms, Enterprise Analytics, SEM platforms, etc.
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.