The Senior Financial Analyst contributes to the planning, analysis, and management of the overall financial performance.
Key responsibilities include:
Successful candidates will have:
- Responsible for the preparation and analysis of financial data/information including but not limited to cash burn, LE, outstanding trade AP and accruals, COGS, gross margin dollar, and net realized price, remakes and alterations, headcount audit, vacation/sick leave balance – provide insights and recommendations
- Prepare monthly reporting including but not limited to financial statements, Retail P&L, LE updates, deliverable workbook.
- Prepare, review, and reconciles revenue and cost entries
- Prepare and coordinate year end audit and miscellaneous tax filings
- Responsible for payroll accounting including recording entries and accruals, reconciliation, and year end reporting
- Responsible for filing and maintenance of finance records
- Conduct reconciliation of balance sheet accounts, preparing journal entries, and performing analysis as they relate to tenant inducements/leases/receivables
- Review and verify data consistency in the various reports maintained and published by different parties
- Support Retail Operations, CS, Marketing, and eCommerce with relevant reporting and analysis
- Conduct wire transactions including MasterCard payments, intercompany transfers, and other invoice payments
- Partner with the Controller to develop the new financial reporting tools
- Review and approve monthly journal entries
- Prepare consolidation and elimination entries
- Complete all other intercompany billings, reconciliation, and adjustments to GL
- Prepare tax calculation, reconciliation, and complete payable schedules
- Resolve all direct/indirect tax issues as needed and prepare responses to tax audits as necessary
- Prepare and coordinate all Board required reporting and board meeting material to cultivate shareholder relationships
- Perform ongoing testing of the implementation of key policies and procedures
- Mentor and coach Full Cycle Accountant and Accounts Payable Specialist
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Professional Accounting Designation (CPA / CA / CGA / CMA)
- Ability to provide concise, accurate, and timely analysis and
- Proven ability to exercise sound judgment and provide meaningful insights and recommendation
- Working knowledge/experience in USA and Canadian taxes
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written
HOW TO APPLY
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate with other departments within the company
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Pragmatic and with a high attention to detail
- Passion for driving results, and proven results-orientation
- Professional, high level of integrity and dependability
- Focus on managing priorities and timelines in challenging environment.
- A team player who is keen to take ownership of tasks and support other team members, and someone who can effectively collaborate and work with other functions
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.