Senior Human Resources Manager (#7286550):
Our client, a leading and fast growing digital and print media company is requiring a Human Resources Senior Manager to plan and execute the strategy that will drive overall organizational development, change management, and program initiatives. This is an opportunity for a proactive, strong leader, with the ability to partner with all business groups to build a progressive culture.
Key responsibilities include
Successful candidates will have:
- Build and foster ongoing strategic relationships to effectively partner with the business and key stakeholders to coach and influence business decisions.
- Participating as an integral member of each client’s management team, providing advice, coaching and leadership on all matters involving human capital impact.
- Anticipating HR issues as a result of long-range business strategies and partnering with senior managers to create proactive solutions to keep up with evolving changes.
- Providing leadership and support to all areas of the regional business affected by major business or organizational change through the planning, creation and implementation of highly effective change management programs.
- Initiating and managing the consistent implementation of various national initiatives in support of the HR strategic plan involving recruitment and staffing, driving individual and team performance management, organization design, employee and labor relations, leadership development, and corporate responsibility (core values, code of conduct, employment laws).
- Driving individual and organization effectiveness through the superior executive of HR programs and key deliverables derived by the business strategy.
- A degree or diploma in HR management (preferred concentration HR, Org Design & Development or Management), with a minimum of 10 years of HR experience, or an equivalent in education/experience.
- Achievement of CHRP designation.
- Solid understanding of HR legislation (e.g. Employment Standards, Human Rights, Health & Safety, Privacy, Labour Relations, etc).
- Previous experience in a “business partner” operating model.
- Previous experience in a management role an asset.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication and problem solving skills.
- Able to positively influence, negotiate, partner and coach others.
- Cooperative approach to working with people outside of the reporting relationship and at all levels of leadership.
- Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information with discretion and tact.
- Strong influencing/consultative skills.
- Proven ability to actively support change management.
How To Apply
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.