is seeking a Recruitment Consultant
who, as core part of the recruitment team, will be responsible for full-cycle recruitment delivery of Avanta services to both clients and candidates across North America.
In this role, you will specialize in the hiring of quality candidates for clients looking to fill mid-level to executive-level positions. Additionally, you will contribute to Avanta’s growth by meeting or exceeding all targets and objectives set.
Key responsibilities include
Successful candidates will have:
- Effective management and timely delivery of full recruitment lifecycle, including candidate resourcing, interviewing and shortlisting of candidates, and offer management
- Thoroughly screen data pools to identify potential candidates
- Proactively researching and understanding the local recruitment market
- Ensuring that the ATS is updated with all client and candidate relevant information.
- 1-2 years’ experience at a recruitment agency or proven track record in a sales driven environment
- Passionate about achieving results and being part of a growth achieving environment
- Post-secondary certification
- Ability to connect with people and communicate effectively
- Detail oriented and driven
- Capacity to take initiative on projects and process
- Ability to focus on quality of service and delivery to clients and candidates
Benefits of working for Avanta:
- Avanta offers a generous profit share program plus base
- Avanta values your input into the very visible business financials and all sharing in that growth
- Avanta invests in your personal development
- Avanta offers a flexible work schedule that is about results rather than the number of hours you work
Here Avanta Consulting
we are taking a very different approach to recruitment, we are building a purpose driven business, centred around "cultivating connections for the working world
," we believe in making a difference to the brands we recruit for, acting as an external HR consultant, and have built a business model around a high performing culture
of self- development
and shared goal driven success
. This approach has us growing fast and doubling in revenue this year.
Our mission statement: We Will Change the Way you GROW.
How to Apply
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Looking forward to hearing from you!
The Avanta team