Our sought after client first changed the jewelry retail game into a state of the art experience back in 1986. Today they are the largest Canadian-owned retailer of diamond jewelry, and they are looking for a competitive, high energy Manager to lead and manage multiple branches, and who beams enthusiasm and possesses the will to conquer.
Successful Candidates Will Have:
- Oversee the daily sales activities within a highly structured sales environment
- Manage the Weekly Activity Report (WAR)
- Review and discuss with Branch Managers the "Weekly Aggregated Management Report"
- Manage the sales and goal planning process and ensure targets are hit and reported correctly
- Drive Performance of sales teams through metrics analysis and targeted coaching
- Maintaining a high level of contact with store managers to drive accountability and performance
- Oversees the productivity, accuracy and efficiency of multiple stores
- Ensure the Branch Managers, and their team members, achieve their individual and branch sales goals weekly, monthly and annually
- Ensure all sales people are delivering the sales process at the highest possible standard
- Makes sure staff are following the selling system and that the customer receives the benefits of the full Spence experience
- Oversees weekly store meetings relaying store results and company information
How to Apply
- Proven track record as a sales leader with 3-5 years of leadership experience
- Experience driving KPI’s and metrics in a demanding sales environment
- Intensive experience working with metrics, financial, and sales reports
- MBA or equivalent
- Disciplined, high energy, outgoing personality
- Superb attention to detail and experience within a highly structured processed environment
- Superb time management and decision making skills
- Jewelry experience is NOT preferred
- Flexibility to work weekdays, weekends on a rotating schedule
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.