Operations Manager (#9016497)
Our client, a light manufacturer of gourmet consumer goods, is looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Operations Manager who can take charge, and help prepare operational systems for the next level of business growth. In this role, you will be responsible for all things process and delivery, and managing outsourced vendors and suppliers, all of whom are local businesses.
Key responsivities include:
Successful candidates will have:
- Building on our operational platform, you will develop and manage the next-level of systems to scale our business
- Be part of the buy local revolution and growing movement for community-minded businesses
- Contribute to the scaling of an innovative business model
- Manage COGS, gross margin, and budget
- Forecasting: financial, inventory, and operational systems
How To Apply
- Project management experience
- Someone who can figure out how to do things on their own
- Strong on collaboration and partnership
- Community-building approach to suppliers, partners, and clients
- Community connections and desire for positive impact
- Constantly learning and improving processes and systems
- Analytical, data-driven and solutions-oriented
- Entrepreneurial experience
- Experience working on small team/growing a small business
- Supply chain management experience
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.