Social Media Manager (#9325357)
Our client, a fast-growing apparel company, is looking for an energetic and charismatic Social Media Manager to join their team of innovative engineers and designers. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, in this role you will be responsible for creating and executing strategies for the brand’s social media channels, in addition to maintaining their voice online to engage their audiences.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop social media content directed at the target audiences of the brand.
- Collaborate with contractors and external agencies on the creation of content intended to extend and expand the social reach of the brand. Ensure social media campaigns are measurable and track towards company objectives.
Successful candidates will have:
- Plan and manage the social media content calendar in alignment with the brand’s social objective plan for product and marketing. Write, source or create the visual images and publish posts.
- Manage daily communications, proactive and reactive, on all key social media channels. Engage with the brand’s subject matter experts to respond brand and product-related questions.
- Identify and engage with key industry influencers to drive awareness of the brand.
- Establish best practices for the brand’s social media channels including but not limited to uploading, tagging and reporting.
- Grow engagement through organic campaigns. Track and present results on engagement and performance against KPIs. Analyze the social landscape and present insights and recommendations on social activity and strategy.
- Continually monitor competitors and aspirational brands to provide insight on the brand’s social strategy.
- Stay up on the adoption of new social media trends, tools, practices, channels, platforms and technology and make recommendations on implementation.
- In addition, develop and manage senior executives’ social media presence.
- A Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or a related field of study.
- Minimum 5 years brand or agency social media experience with a demonstrated ability growing social community.
- Strong understanding of the benefits, nuances and best practices of various social media platforms and a demonstrated ability to set realistic social media goals, as well as to interpret, summarize and present the value and efficacy of the social media strategy and tactics.
- General understanding of website design, development and management, CRO, SEO, SEM and SMM. Knowledge of metrics, analytics and reporting tools.
- Ability to independently create compelling content for targeted audiences including but not limited to copy, imagery, and video content.
- Highly motivated, self-starter and collaborative team play with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with influencer marketing or working as an influencer.
- Strong project management skills
- Thrives under the pressure of deadlines, high expectations and an ever-changing environment.
- Adapts to unforeseen changes in priorities, requests and circumstances with ease and finds the balance between short term and long term strategic initiatives.
How To Apply
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, professional demeanor and presence.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite; Microsoft Office Suite and Mac OS operating systems.
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.