Our client, a fast-growing apparel company, is looking for a Digital Marketing Director to join their team of innovative engineers and designers. This role will carry the responsibility of managing the internal marketing team and the execution of the company’s day-to-day marketing activities.
Key responsibilities include:
Successful candidates will have:
- Lead an internal marketing team, contractors, and agencies to drive brand awareness, demand creation and sales conversion.
- Establish and manage a budget for marketing activities with the goal of improving spending predictability and maximizing value.
- Facilitate the development, launch, and maintenance of updates to the company website.
- Develop a community of advocates and influencers who are loyal to the brand.
- Manage agency partners for SEO/SEM, paid media campaigns, and social media analytics.
- Utilize available resources to cost-effectively produce strategic marketing assets.
- Carefully plan and flawlessly execute live events in targeted locations across the country.
- Ensure alignment and clear communication among key stakeholders throughout the course of all marketing projects, including milestone reviews, results summaries, and learnings.
- Identify, measure, and communicate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to the executive leadership team, and prepare monthly KPI reports for investor audiences.
- Keep the company well-informed regarding both traditional and emerging marketing channels and trends in the women’s undergarment category and related categories.
- Keep the marketing team well-educated regarding leading-edge technologies related to digital marketing, graphic/web design, asset management, and social media platforms.
- Additional responsibilities assigned as needed to enable the company’s success.
How To Apply
- At least 8 years of progressive marketing experience, with a demonstrated record of delivering business results through digital demand generation programs.
- Experience managing and motivating a small team with broad responsibilities.
- Exceptional program/project management skillset; ability to balance multiple time-sensitive projects and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely with a variety of audiences, including senior management and external stakeholders.
- Well-organized, with an ability to work efficiently with flexibility as workloads fluctuate.
- Technology-savvy with proficiency in SEO/SEM and social media platforms.
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.